ReLogo

ReLogo

in·spi·ra·tion

ˌinspəˈrāSHən/

noun

  1. 1.

    the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative.

    "Kyle had one of his flashes of inspiration"




The world of Disney has always fascinated me.


From the classic films to their memorable attractions, inspiration is plentiful in the world of today, tomorrow and fantasy. Strong characters, rich environments, memorable songs with experiences anyone and everyone can relate to and long for. Ideas and dreams we all share and will continue to reflect on as we grow. The world of Disney has shaped and inspired me to be the person I am today.


This page will be a tribute to everyone who has used their love to create something positive.

. The images are of my own design but assembled by various pieces of art, photography, video and design all found online. My contributions to this page will be that of pure respect and appreciation towards the ideas, images and characters that have helped me create something original and to share it freely with the hopes of spreading the idea of inspiration.


"Everything I collect can inspire amazing and marvelous new ideas."

~The Dreamfinder~


"I do not own any of these images/characters/titles nor am I endorsed or affiliated with The Walt Disney Company. All completed images are inspired representations and are a tribute based on its respected owners and sponsors vision of said product or attraction. All images used remain property to their owners."



Saturday, August 30, 2014

One Idea, Infinite Possibilies

 I'm not a great illustrator and I have no experience in digital arts outside basic techniques. But I enjoy editing. Shaping one idea into multiple concepts. With the help of  "Fotor" "PicMonkey" and "MS Paint" I am able to blend multiple images into one. But during this process, more ideas come into play and the original vision changes drastically.


Journey Into Imagination

Concept art, company logos, movie posters and desktop wallpapers all assist in both the initial and revised concept

After multiple edits this became the final edit of my initial idea. I always loved the color pallet used on a poster for The Muppet Movie, which gave the poster a very cloudy dream-ish feel. I wanted to honor that image by incorporating a rainbow and clouds and having that image dominate the canvas while Dreamfinder and the Imagination Pavilion draw your attention

I edited the colors to make to try and heighten the detail and decided to add the original attraction logo
I was concerned on the darkness of the image as I wanted to keep with a lighter feel to the concept but I am still please by the outcome

This is where I started to rethink what I thought was a finished design. I decided to move the attraction title and remove logo. I then started looking for inspiration in the new "Figment" comic series by Disney Kingdoms and Marvel. While also being a fan of the Song of Fire and Ice and Game of Thrones series I began to think of the benefits of have a larger imaginary dragon, and I began to incorporate that into my new design.

I added a larger dragon image and edited it to resemble our imaginary little friend. I liked the idea that i began to think about what a large Figment audio animatronic figure would look like and it reminded me of a show called
"Jim Henson's The Storyteller" which featured a giant griffin. Jim Henson is a huge influence to me and it inspired me to spin this idea into a film created in the 80's by Jim Henson and the Walt Disney Company





No comments:

Post a Comment