ReLogo

ReLogo

in·spi·ra·tion

ˌinspəˈrāSHən/

noun

  1. 1.

    the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative.

    "Kyle had one of his flashes of inspiration"




The world of Disney has always fascinated me.


From the classic films to their memorable attractions, inspiration is plentiful in the world of today, tomorrow and fantasy. Strong characters, rich environments, memorable songs with experiences anyone and everyone can relate to and long for. Ideas and dreams we all share and will continue to reflect on as we grow. The world of Disney has shaped and inspired me to be the person I am today.


This page will be a tribute to everyone who has used their love to create something positive.

. The images are of my own design but assembled by various pieces of art, photography, video and design all found online. My contributions to this page will be that of pure respect and appreciation towards the ideas, images and characters that have helped me create something original and to share it freely with the hopes of spreading the idea of inspiration.


"Everything I collect can inspire amazing and marvelous new ideas."

~The Dreamfinder~


"I do not own any of these images/characters/titles nor am I endorsed or affiliated with The Walt Disney Company. All completed images are inspired representations and are a tribute based on its respected owners and sponsors vision of said product or attraction. All images used remain property to their owners."



Saturday, August 30, 2014

Progress City

Experiment Prototype Community Of Tomorrow

A beautiful picture found on Davelandweb.com of the original Epcot model inspired me to blend the ideas of the past with the finished product of the present...with a bit of 80's flair thrown in







No comments:

Post a Comment